Forums

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mhoyt77 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

narffran
    Participant

I have a suggestion for you to make it just a bit more interesting.

When playing the game and it’s your turn either pass and play or online. You could have the cube come up and rotate in various directions for a few seconds. This will make the other player pay more attention to the game to see what the other person made for a move. Instead of it just appearing right where the last person took a turn.

I have a suggestion for you to make it just a bit more interesting. When playing the game and it’s your turn either pass and play or online. You could have the cube come up and rotate in various directions for a few seconds. This will make the other player pay more attention to the game to see what the other person made for a move. Instead of it just appearing right where the last person took a turn.

Right now it is set up so that the cube shows in the last spot you viewed it in, not where the last move was played. That is a great idea though and definitely something that could work.

-- Nhathy + Dino

mhoyt77
    Participant

I agree with narffran. or atleast make it an option people can check or uncheck

Matt Hoyt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.