Forums

Home Forums Tic Tac Cubed Beta Forum Bugs [FIXED] notification

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Naughty Dino Games Naughty Dino Games 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mhoyt77
    Participant

I love being able to see notifications show up in the top bar of my phone, but until I can turn the sound off, I had to delete the app from my phone. I can’t keep having the sound go off like that during work. I need sound on so i can here when my boss texts or emails me. can’t wait till this gets fixed so I can get back to playing.

Matt Hoyt

I love being able to see notifications show up in the top bar of my phone, but until I can turn the sound off, I had to delete the app from my phone. I can’t keep having the sound go off like that during work. I need sound on so i can here when my boss texts or emails me. can’t wait till this gets fixed so I can get back to playing.

Hey Matt,
    by default, Android uses it’s notification sound for all apps that have notifications enabled. You cannot turn off the sound on a per app basis. We have taken note of this issue and are looking into ways of resolving it. Thanks so much for being a great help and we hope to get you back up and running soon.

-- Nhathy + Dino

mhoyt77
    Participant

but i can’t turn off the notification in your game!

Matt Hoyt

but i can’t turn off the notification in your game!

Oh, yes that will be fixed very soon.

-- Nhathy + Dino

This should be fixed now.

-- Nhathy + Dino

The topic ‘[FIXED] notification’ is closed to new replies.