Forums

Home Forums Tic Tac Cubed Beta Forum New Feature Requests screen sensitivity

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Naughty Dino Games Naughty Dino Games 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

mhoyt77
    Participant

maybe have an option to change sensitivity. it kinda sucks that I have to swipe 3 times to get to the next side of the cube.

Matt Hoyt

mhoyt77
    Participant

An alternative to changing screen sensitivity, would be to add a control to turn the cube. Kind of like thumb joystick. This would help because there have been times the game thought i was making a move when i was trying to turn the cube.

Matt Hoyt

maybe have an option to change sensitivity. it kinda sucks that I have to swipe 3 times to get to the next side of the cube.

Thanks for your feedback! As of Build 0.4.03, we have added a camera sensitivity slider in the Settings Menu.

An alternative to changing screen sensitivity, would be to add a control to turn the cube. Kind of like thumb joystick. This would help because there have been times the game thought i was making a move when i was trying to turn the cube.

As of Build 0.1.04, we have added a Move Confirmation prompt before sending off your move. We hope this helps!

-- Nhathy + Dino

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.